CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

In my first grade class we would call this page a "Work in Progress" I have recently discovered the world of blogs and I have found it very interesting. I can't believe I am starting my own blog. (I have no clue what I'm doing.") But, I'm very excited. So, for now this is a Work in Progress. Hopefully, you'll come back and check the ongoing progress.

Zero the Hero Day 40

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Time for a Book Blog Hop!!

I love children's books so naturally I was thrilled to see that Mrs. Mccumbee was having a book blog hop!  In preparing for the upcoming school year she was thinking about books from her childhood that "spoke" to her. I have many. Make Way for Ducklings has always been an all time favorite. I remember my mother reading it and it was a book checked out at the library numerous times. It takes place in one of my favorite places, Boston. Another childhood favorite is Katy and the Big Snow. Growing up in the snowbelt I loved the way that Virginia Lee Burton took this snowplow through the town to help everybody dig out.

                                                     
  

When I was in 3rd grade I remember Mrs. Mileham reading to us everyday from a chapter book. I loved this time of day. I will never forget two of the books she read to us. One was Charlotte's Web and the other one was A Cricket in Time's Square

                                               


These are just a few of my favorite books. Be sure to join the book blog hop. I'm anxious to see what you remember!

1 comment:

Zero the Hero Returns! Day 20