CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

In my first grade class we would call this page a "Work in Progress" I have recently discovered the world of blogs and I have found it very interesting. I can't believe I am starting my own blog. (I have no clue what I'm doing.") But, I'm very excited. So, for now this is a Work in Progress. Hopefully, you'll come back and check the ongoing progress.

Zero the Hero Day 40

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pary, Party, Party!

Who doesn't like to celebrate a party?  That's what I would like to know. This comment sounds like something one of my favorite characters would say. That's right...Junie B.Jones! Well, I just discovered a great blog over at Peace, Love and Learning where Donna is celebrating birthdays in a big way. She's giving away freebies and inviting you to come over and visit! So...if you like birthdays as much as I do go on over and check out Donna's blog. Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zero the Hero Returns! Day 20