CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

In my first grade class we would call this page a "Work in Progress" I have recently discovered the world of blogs and I have found it very interesting. I can't believe I am starting my own blog. (I have no clue what I'm doing.") But, I'm very excited. So, for now this is a Work in Progress. Hopefully, you'll come back and check the ongoing progress.

Zero the Hero Day 40

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Another Giveaway...

Head over to A Teeny Tiny Teacher to enter her first giveaway. It's always fun to check out blogs and possibly win something!!  I enjoy reading her blog because she writes the way she is thinking. Lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopped by to say thank you for entering my giveaway! And thank you for the shout out, too! :) I'm your newest follower and can't wait to look around.
    Kristin
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Zero the Hero Returns! Day 20