CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

In my first grade class we would call this page a "Work in Progress" I have recently discovered the world of blogs and I have found it very interesting. I can't believe I am starting my own blog. (I have no clue what I'm doing.") But, I'm very excited. So, for now this is a Work in Progress. Hopefully, you'll come back and check the ongoing progress.

Zero the Hero Day 40

Friday, August 12, 2011

Say "Welcome" to a new Blogger!!

I was so excited today to find out that a fellow teacher at my school is entering the world of blogging. She only began yesterday. Her blog is focused on various regions in South Carolina. She wants to enhance her students' learning as well as share with fellow 3rd grade teachers/classes in SC. Pass the word. Just go to: http://www.lancastergrade3.blogspot.com  Thanks for supporting a fellow teacher and blogger!!

1 comment:

  1. When I click on the link, it says that blog doesn't exist, but I am welcome to register for the name. Thought I should let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Zero the Hero Returns! Day 20