CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

In my first grade class we would call this page a "Work in Progress" I have recently discovered the world of blogs and I have found it very interesting. I can't believe I am starting my own blog. (I have no clue what I'm doing.") But, I'm very excited. So, for now this is a Work in Progress. Hopefully, you'll come back and check the ongoing progress.

Zero the Hero Day 40

Monday, July 4, 2011

Response to Comments

Thanks for your comments! You are my first comments on my blog! Very exciting! I think I'm going to like this blogging. My passion is childrens' books. I was actually thinking about having a "Top Ten" list dedicated to childrens' books based on theme or genre. Hope you come back to visit. I will continues to visit you both as well. Thanks again. Happy 4th!!  Bigbird (Robin)      
Note: Haven't figured out how to respond to comments on my own blog. Again, this is a "Work in Progress"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zero the Hero Returns! Day 20