CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

In my first grade class we would call this page a "Work in Progress" I have recently discovered the world of blogs and I have found it very interesting. I can't believe I am starting my own blog. (I have no clue what I'm doing.") But, I'm very excited. So, for now this is a Work in Progress. Hopefully, you'll come back and check the ongoing progress.

Zero the Hero Day 40

Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Favorite Books...So many, so hard to choose...

Wow! Another linky party and it's about my favorite things...books! I love to read all kinds of books, especially childrens' books. Be sure to go to Runde's Room linky party so you can share you favorite books as well.
Some of my Favorite Books
Favorite Books Growing Up would include:
Make Way for Ducklings
Katy and the Big Snow
Green Eggs and Ham
Nancy Drew
Dandelion
Harry the Dirty Dog
Winnie the Pooh
Francis (series)


Favorite Authors
Bill Peet
Kevin Henkes
Robert McCloskey
Virginia Lee Brown
Helen Lester
Robert Munsch
Tomie dePaola
Eric Carle
Leo Lionni

Favorite Books
Junie B. Jones series
The Year of the Perfect Christmas Tree
My Great Aunt Arizonia
Wooray for Wodney
Tops and Bottoms
TheWall                                                                         
Fancy Nancy
The Jolly Postman                                                           



(Note: I'm currently on vacation. Can't wait to get home and find the titles of books I know should be on my list. Therefore, this is a "Work in Progress")

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! We LOVE the Robert Munsch books here, too! It's amazing how children gravitate to certain authors even at such a young age!

    ReplyDelete

Zero the Hero Returns! Day 20