CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

In my first grade class we would call this page a "Work in Progress" I have recently discovered the world of blogs and I have found it very interesting. I can't believe I am starting my own blog. (I have no clue what I'm doing.") But, I'm very excited. So, for now this is a Work in Progress. Hopefully, you'll come back and check the ongoing progress.

Zero the Hero Day 40

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays...yea!!

I don't know about you, but I love birthdays! After looking at so many blogs I feel like I am one of the oldest blogging. Guess what? Age doesn't matter!! I LOVE BIRTHDAYS (just ask my family and friends). Well, over at Mrs. Tabb's Just Another Day in First Grade she is having a birthday celebration with some great birthday giveaways! The deadline is today, so get over there and check out her blog and the cool birthday treats! Happy Birthday to everybody! (It's somebody's birthday somewhere...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zero the Hero Returns! Day 20