CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

In my first grade class we would call this page a "Work in Progress" I have recently discovered the world of blogs and I have found it very interesting. I can't believe I am starting my own blog. (I have no clue what I'm doing.") But, I'm very excited. So, for now this is a Work in Progress. Hopefully, you'll come back and check the ongoing progress.

Zero the Hero Day 40

Friday, July 22, 2011

Books, Books, Books...On Sale!!

Check out these books I found on sale yesterday!! While I was at Books-A-Million I found books that didn't cost me a million. In all, I got all of these books(18) for $61.00.
The hardbacks were drastically reduced and most of the paperbacks were "Buy 1, Get 1 Free".



                                              The hardbacks ranged between $4.97-$6.97. 

I purchased multiple copies of some books for small groups and a copy of titles to add to ones I already own. 


                       These were buy 1 book for $2.97 and get one for free.

Felt it was time to get a new copy of Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (but for only $2.97!).  I did pay full price for one book- The Best Book to Read. 

        So, if you're near a Books-A-Million I would suggest you check it out to see if you can find some great deals like I did! Happy Reading!!

                                               Here's a list of the books I bought: 
                         The Best Book to Read  by Debbie Bertram & Susan Bloom
               Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day  by Judith Viorst
                          Animals should definitely not wear clothing by Judi Barrett
                          Sun and Moon  Become a Space Explorer by Rosalind Mist
                           Annie and Snowball and the Cozy Nest by Cynthia Rylant
                         Henry and Mudge Under the Yellow Moon by Cynthia Rylant
                             Henry and Mudge in the Sparkle Days by Cynthia Rylant
                    I really wonder WHAT I'm growing (Charlie & Lola series) by lauren child
                                   Say Cheese! (Charlie & Lola series) by lauren child
                                                          Oliva  by Ian Falconer
                                          Miss Smith Reads Again!  by Michael Garland
                                       Big Chickens Fly the Coop  by Leslie Helakoski 
                                        Carmine- A Little More Red  by Melissa Sweet
                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment

Zero the Hero Returns! Day 20