CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to my blog!

In my first grade class we would call this page a "Work in Progress" I have recently discovered the world of blogs and I have found it very interesting. I can't believe I am starting my own blog. (I have no clue what I'm doing.") But, I'm very excited. So, for now this is a Work in Progress. Hopefully, you'll come back and check the ongoing progress.

Zero the Hero Day 40

Monday, August 8, 2011

Have You Heard About the 14 Days of Summer?

Have you heard about the 14 Days of Summer that the ladies over at First Grade Fanatics are sponsoring? They are celebrating their last 2 weeks of summer by giving a freebie everyday beginning tomorrow. Go read about it! I'm excited and my summer is officially over!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zero the Hero Returns! Day 20